WOMEN’S ONLY CLASS
SELF DEFENSE, FITNESS OR COMPETITION
Whether you are interested in self defense, fitness, or competition, this class adjusts to meet any woman’s specific needs and goals.
The class is led by one of the most successful female competitors in the sport: World Champion Angelica Galvao. Prof. Angelica Galvao is a mother, wife, and competitor, and will help you reach any goal you have in mind. We welcome you to try it!
- All belt levels are welcome
- Develop student’s repertoire of attacks, defensive techniques, and escapes from every position
- Teach core concepts and ideas of jiu jitsu
- Build camaraderie among the women practitioners
- Beginner and fundamental jiu jitsu techniques
- Overview of all positions and situations
- Positional, situational and live sparring
- Mobility and agility drills
- Body weight exercises
- Question & Answer sessions